Scheduling an appointment to have your piano tuned or serviced has never been easier. If you’d like to do things the old-fashioned way, simply call and we can get you scheduled. If I am currently busy, you may have to leave a message. I will promptly return your call.
If you’re internet savvy and looking for a more convenient way to get scheduled, Finely Tuned Pianos now has the ability to allow you to schedule yourself for your piano’s tuning or service call. Just click the online scheduling link provided below and the online scheduler will walk you through all the questions that will provide the information needed to book the appointment.
Whether you are calling or scheduling online, the information that we request to complete the booking would include the following:
- Your full name
- The address where the piano is located
- Phone number (Preferably a mobile phone number as this allows for text message appointment confirmations and reminders)
- E-mail address (This is also used for appointment confirmation, reminders, paperless invoicing and paid receipts)
The above information is required to complete the appointment booking. The following information is optional. It is not necessary to complete the booking, but does help me get an idea of the scope of the work that may be needed to properly address your piano’s needs.
- Type of piano to be serviced (Grand, upright, spinet, etc.)
- Brand name of the piano (usually found on the fallboard or key cover)
- Approximate age of the piano
- Length of time since last tuning or servicing
- Any known issues that will need to be addressed (sticky keys, non-working pedals, notes that don’t sound, etc.)
Thank you for considering Finely Tuned Pianos for your piano’s service needs. I look forward to meeting you and your piano.